Tuesday 23 August 2016

I am a Nomad

                              I am a Nomad

                                    I am  a nomad,I wander
                                    I cant stay long anywhere
                                     I cant breathe the same air for long
                                     nor can live on the same food
                                    so I wander from place to place
                                        in search of different breeze
                                       I don't like to be tied
                                        by the chain of emotions 
                                         that are like the preserved wine
                                     I don't hear the cries of past
                                            nor I itch going back
                                     I don't expect and regret
                                       I am just a nomad
                                             I wander from place to place
                                       seeking joy,as soon as i suck  honey
                                     like a floating butterfly
                                   I fly in search of another pretty flower
                          I cant stay,I don't survive if am always on land
                                   my mind is not programed to live in tedium
                           but to explore the pleasure & seek the hidden
                            I neither listen nor do the golden tales of past
                                        I am just a nomad
                                 I wander from place to place
                                         in search of joy
                                           I pity over the life of preserved mangoes
                               poor souls die in salinity
                       I admire the life 0f cherries,the blessed souls;live sweet
                                      I pity the life of those mere festoons
                          and I admire the life of those thorny shrubs
                           Life bottled is a misery or a horror story
                                    I cant fill that page of history
                                        with my horror story
                                    so I wander from place to place like a butterfly
                            I am a nomad,cause I stay only when I die.....
 
                      
                                     
                                    

 
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment