Monday 22 August 2016

Irony of my life

Life is neither too complicated nor very easy.As people are different their style of living also differs.In my perspective the person must be able to become disappointed a hundred times and not quit cause once wot you were dieing for, will come to you stamping all the bitter experiences.continue by closely holding the hands of hope,if you are an average person and you came across many failures and you are going to quit,then your quite a foolish person,though you fail you succeed cause you were you perhaps you quit you cheat your soul and take rest.
                                          I too had many ups and downs in my life,in fact many downs and very little ups and the interesting  matter is that I am writing this blog to relive from my resent failure.Failures is no more new for me.........the proper usage of potential is essential for the proper growth.......what is the proper method?how can ideas flood in me?what is the meaning of competitions?my mind is currently disturbed with all these questions,I  find no one other than blank paper who i can share my cries with,and I am unable to write anything worth in the paper too,wot a irony of my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment