Wednesday 22 April 2020

Recent happiness

Just sharing my recent happiness....Somewhere I have learned service to man is service to God.And wise people do not expect reward for their service
            But when I was 16 I was not that wise enough to make all these practical..I was preaching without practicing.It doesn't mean that I was reluctant to do service or I expected huge rewards..but I expected a smile atleast for my services.
   Okay.Now I will speak about the incident.During my December vaccations.I was in my Nss camp with my 50 member crew..on the previous day of our 7 day camp pack up we were conducting a social art night at camp.I was among the kitchen crew and had to work really hard from early morning.Making chappathis in the mud hearth was the most hectic task.our party was at night and we had to fill our guest's stomach as well as our camp mate's.we kitchen crew were frustrated after our full day work and moreover sad that we couldn't join the stage programmes.
                    When my mind was shouting inside ..I was quietly trying to listen to the music on the stage from kitchen.only me and one of my friend was left there.within some time our first guest arrived to kitchen.They were my class mates,but both of them were boys(singers)and I was obliged to serve them the chappathis which hide all my manure in its black patches.That was my first experience of serving food to guest especially self made food.But I was really really disheartened when both of them didn't even made a glance at me.There was silence ..I wanted to flood.but didn't ..my mind kept rumbling inside..and I kept reminding it " expectations hurt".
           Anyways camp was over..with bag of memories all of us left 2 years passed with lorry of memories and a few days before...one of status gave me immense glory.my status was"share your favourite memory with me".That boy to whom I served food on that day with burning mind replied to me"I remember u serving me food on that day".my joy knew no bounds.😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment